CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

phones

okay the story with phones.

i love to talk on the phone. but i can't dial sometimes. even if i look at a number as i am dailing, i get the numbers mixed up. this is one reason i don't talk on the phone. i like when people call to talk to me. but calling them makes me fustered which then makes it harder to conentrate on the dailin gof the numbers, some days i have even called the same house like a million times trying to get to my friends, and then they get mad and i get mad and then i don't end up calling. and then i feel bad. the whole thing is a self confidence not. so that is why i don't call people often from my home phone, i call from my cell so i don't have to mess with numbers.
i hate phones.

0 comments: