CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

video games.

so i got this wicked amazing video game!

it is one of my all time favorites. and with this game you move with one joystick, and then move the camera with the other joystick. fine.. if you know your left from your write...uhm right. sorry. so my youngest sister is watching me play the game. i am having a grand old time with it. sshe says look to your left. i thought i looked to the left but slipped and looked up, she laughed and side your other left, so i looked to the right. (i guess it was the right becuase..well read on) so then she flips out at me, saying that i should know this stuff i am going into the 10th grade, and yadda yadda yadda, suddenly she looked at me horrified then left. she just remembered that can't tell my right and left often. so at that point i saved, i stopped and went to my room. i really felt like crying. when i was little i had always wanted to be the perfect big sister, straight A's protective, understanding, and well perfect for what my sisters needed from a big sister. and well the only "normal" one is my youngest sister and sometimes she forgets that i am not everything she needs. i am no where near perfect. and i am thinking that i let her down.. because i can't do simple, first grade things. like tell my right from left.

0 comments: