CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 31, 2009

just a normal day.

just a normal day.
that is what today. nothing has gone wrong.
i had fun with my friends the other day.
they goof around about my dyslexia sometimes.
but i know they know how hard this is. so i just laugh and find something
in them to laugh at. i look at my friends i i know that i do really get by with a little help with my friends. they have helped me get though a lot. but then i look at one of them and he and i are in the same specail ed. class room thingy. but the difference between us is that i know what i wrong (mostly) he has no idea. when someone asks "why are you here?" he has to say "something is wrong but we aren't sure what" or " something is up with my memory skills." but he gets along. just like i do. and then another girl who is my friend has the same servives that i do. but she also has no idea what is diffrent about her. so really i am the only one who gets picked on.. but i know that once they find out what they have problems with and except them, we will all be laughing at their own personal quirk.
today's lesson learn to laugh at yourself.

0 comments: