CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 27, 2009

today:

i am going to take today by the start and not let it take charge of me. i hope. =/
i love going shopping i really do. and i am going with my aunt today. but when ever i go to pay for things i get flustered. and then i drop my wallet and then screw up the number and insted of like "62.50" i give them "26.05" which they don't like and i feel like a three year old again. infact paying for everything bothers me. and at the movies. some woman was like you gave me a 20 dollar bill i only needed ten how much was that. and of corse colin was right behind me. (my boyfriend for those who don't know) and i blanked. she should know. i just looked at her thinking "why in the world she was asking me?" she obiously got that i wasn't going to tell her. and then just went on giving me my change. well yeah i hate people that do that. so i am going to go and have a good day and not worry about anything.. i think. X0

0 comments: